Igen was born sometime in early to mid May, so we gave him the birthday of May 10, 2008; Exactly three months after Lana was born.
Notice his right ear was bit half off by a meely bird when he was a tiny little thing. That is a bird like a crow, but larger.
As you can see, Igen has taken over Lana Tower. Notice how huge Lana is.
Igen and Lana sleeping together.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hello Troy & Doreen, Seems that you two are having a wonderful time. I enjoyed the pictures, especially the kitties & the 'stang. Hope you all are well. I ran into Ashley the other day and spoke to her on the phone last night. She gave me your website. We miss you and the neighborhood isn't the same without you!
1 comment:
Hello Troy & Doreen,
Seems that you two are having a wonderful time. I enjoyed the pictures, especially the kitties & the 'stang. Hope you all are well. I ran into Ashley the other day and spoke to her on the phone last night. She gave me your website. We miss you and the neighborhood isn't the same without you!
Post a Comment