Look at our new Car, A 1993 5 speed Ford Mustang: They charged us on insurance for 140 Horsepower. A Burst of Power! Ha Ha Ha!!!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
De ja vu! How many rubles did ya'll have to save to get that? Or did you just trade an old boot, fingernail clippers, and some spoiled milk for it? No but seriously when are the Harleys coming? France is fun but expensive, still wish you both were here. Take more pics and update the blog moore often (<-thats my joke). Maybe now you can go "Rollin' like da gangsters"
This is Jennifer, Jon and Janice's daughter. My mother has added your blog to her blog and so I wanted to drop a note and say hello!
Looks like you're having a lot of fun and enjoying yourselves. I'm glad you ventured out and got a car and licenses in Russia, I'm sure it adds more culture under your belt!
3 comments:
De ja vu! How many rubles did ya'll have to save to get that? Or did you just trade an old boot, fingernail clippers, and some spoiled milk for it? No but seriously when are the Harleys coming? France is fun but expensive, still wish you both were here. Take more pics and update the blog moore often (<-thats my joke). Maybe now you can go "Rollin' like da gangsters"
Nice wheels!!!! No bikes huh?????
Hello Troy and Doreen-
This is Jennifer, Jon and Janice's daughter. My mother has added your blog to her blog and so I wanted to drop a note and say hello!
Looks like you're having a lot of fun and enjoying yourselves. I'm glad you ventured out and got a car and licenses in Russia, I'm sure it adds more culture under your belt!
Y'all take care now and have a beautiful day!
jennifer woolsey
Post a Comment