Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sergei Posad

This is the whole group that went to Sergei Posad. Nicole, Norm, Beverley, Chuck, Troy, Me, Katelyn and James. We didn't realize it at the time but we are all Texans.
Sergei Posad on January 5th.

We are on a Troika Ride.
We were soooo cold on the ride.
The pickles, which you eat after a vodka shot, froze within minutes.
We were trying to warm up by the fire.
A Monastery nearby.

8 comments:

Troy and Doreen said...

Hello Everyone. You must have a google account in order to post comments on this Blog. It is easy to set up just go to the set up and type in your current email address and put in a password and answer the remaining questions and that is it. Good Luck.

Troy and Doreen said...

Hello Everyone.

Pat Barrett said...

That looks like fun!!!!

Pat Barrett said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tammy said...

Oh My Gosh that is beautiful!!! Keep those pictures coming!! Miss you guys!

Tammy said...

Test comment

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie happy birthday hope you can receive this love you and miss you have a wonderful day

Anonymous said...

Hey Doreen,
I loved the pic of the sleigh ride, but ya'll sure look cold. Burrrr!! I know you heard that Hotel Memaw opened back up and Kirk moved in. It's going well. He's low maintenance but he sure is a picky eater. I don't know how he got so big. Tammy said she talked to ya'll today and all is well so I was glad to hear that. She said you had a good birthday. I'm keepin ya'll in my prayers. I know God's in Moscow too so keep talkin to him. You can be a lighthouse there for Him. Gotta go.
Jean